Friday, March 13, 2009

Security & Privacy - In the Cloud

I am posting the slides from my Cloud Computing talk today. A slide show that you can view, and if you want my full deck you just have to email me or Tweet, with your version of PowerPoint or format choice.

I finished up the slides, and added the Larry Ellison audio last night at midnight, so I got to bed after 1am and then got about three hours of sleep before driving the 3 hours to Springfield (IL). This was for the Infragard conference on data protection (see below). We had about 160 people turn out, from all industry sectors. Including: police, federal, agriculture, banking, schools and colleges... Our keynote speaker was excellent (John Bace, of Gartner). We wrapped up around 4pm and I just got back from the return drive. I'm heading off for a nap, and may comment more later. For now, my eyes are bugging out from writing these slides up in one marathon session yesterday. I thought my talk went well, I hope you find the slides somewhat useful.

Click here for the slides. [2.8Mb - 2007 compatible]

No comments: